Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I survived!

As my last post told you, I went to the gym with my cousin today. Obviously, I am alive to blog about the experience; however, my legs are in very bad condition right now. Every time I get out of a chair my legs start aching, and I have been very close to falling in the floor. My legs aren't jello. They are watered down jello.

Bethany's friend DeDee is after me to come back, but since I live 45 minutes away from this gym and it's $7.00 a visit, I don't think I'll be going back soon. This doesn't mean I don't want a healthier lifestyle or that I'm not willing to make changes. Something more convenient would be nice. I do have a walking trail that runs past my house and there are gyms in my town, so I can't use the excuse that I have no place to exercise. And it is high time I stop making excuses. From now on, there will be no excuse (unless I'm sick). ;)

To face my new "no excuses" attitude, I am launching a new blog, "Slenderizing Me". This blog will guide you through my weight loss experience, and I hope that I can inspire someone to do something healthy for themselves. In this blog I will give an account of all the foods I have eaten throughout the day, the exercises I have done and the progress I am making, including stats. Maybe if I post my stats on the internet, I will be more motivated to keep it up.

1 comment:

  1. I actually like that day after pain from a good workout.

    ReplyDelete